Terms & Conditions
By paying the deposit, you accept all the terms and conditions as it is stated bellow.
- A deposit of R1000 will be payable 30 days before the function.
- A R5000 deposit will be payable to reserve the wedding date and is non-refundable. The full amount is payable 30 days before the function.
- 50% of the total amount is payable 90 days before the date: – NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER THIS DAY.
- The rest of the outstanding amount is payable 30 days before the date – NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER THIS DAY.
Please be aware that changing your wedding date is seen as a cancellation of the first date and falls under the terms and conditions.
- Cancellation will only be accepted in writing by sending an email to email@example.com
- If you cancel, the following fees will apply and will be required 90 days (3 months) before your date 50% of the full amount will be required.
60 days (2 months) before your date 70% of the full amount will be required.
30 days (1 month) before your date 100% of the full amount will be required.
Use of the Venue
- No permanent changes may be made to the venue for example nails or screws in the walls.
- Die Stoor is indemnified from any damage or replacement of rented items
- Any items that are left behind and not claimed within 2 weeks are seen as a gift to Die Stoor.
- No load music after 23:00
- The Venue will be closed at 00:00.
Anyone entering this premises including the site, does so entirely at their own risk. Die Stoor is by no means liable for any injury or death of any person or loss of or damage to any property in any wah – even as a result of negligence in any way. The right of access is reserved.